Ing. Westad supplies actuators for most needs.
The most common models are in stock for fast delivery.
Control/feedback on electric actuators:
Actuator operating voltage 24V/220V
Actuator input/output 4-20mA
Actuator input/output 0-10V
Wide torque range
Actuator with CANBUS/MODBUS
Design and features
Quarter turn electric actuator
- Torque from 60 Nm to 4000 Nm
- Wide range of turning times
- Large selection in physical size
- Limit and torque switches
- 24 to 460 volts
- Handwheel for manual operation
- Mechanical position indicator
- Standard ISO5211 base
- Input / Output:
- "Switched live" (relays on/off)
Robust and reliable design
- The actuator and valve unit is designed to withstand the severe loads created by large diesel engines, ships etc.
- Can be used as part of integrated "on engine" applications, bolted directly to the engine block